A lot of Vizio Smart TV users want to access the internet web browser on Vizio Smart TV. With this many questions arise on mind similar to “how to browse the web on Vizio Smart TV?” or “get internet browser on Vizio TV?”, “access internet on Vizio smart TV”, “surf the net on Vizio smart TV?”, and plenty of more.
As per Vizio Supports, Vizio HD TVs don’t have any full internet web browser right now. However, you can still use some utilized apps that provide direct services (Such as Netflix, Vudu, Hulu, and so on).
We attempt to find the above question’s solutions. However, we also discovered some solutions to this issue. In my opinion, you may access the internet web browser on your Vizio Smart TV through connecting browser device to Cat5 port or connecting via PC cable unit.
Also See: How To Install Showbox On Roku?
Steps To Access Internet On Vizio Smart TV
In case you are a Vizio Smart TV user, you need the internet connection for accessing the web-based built-in apps.
You can handle this problem by following these simple and straightforward steps for connecting to the internet.
- First, check your internet connection which is connecting to your TV.
- Now, Make changes in DHCP Settings.
- You can test on other devices.
Reset your television settings. (Before you do the reset, Please check whether your smart tv’s internet connection is established or not)
Connect Internet On Vizio Smart TV Using Wireless Or Wired Network
If you wish to access the internet on your Vizio smart TV. You can connect the internet using a WiFi network and a wired or cable network. You just have to follow these simple steps for accessing the internet on your tv.
1. Connect the internet using wireless networks
- First, press the “Menu” button on your Vizio TV remote.
- After that, choose the Network option and Press on the “OK button“.
- Choose the Network option, and select the “Wireless” option.
- Select your “WiFi Network” and enter all the credentials.
Congratulation, now your Smart tv is connected to your WiFi network.
2. Connect the internet using a wired connection
- First, connect your Ethernet cable to your Vizio TV’s LAN Port.
- Now, press the “Menu” button on your TV remote.
- Choose the network option and press the “OK Button“.
- Select the “Wired Network” option.
Congratulation, now your Vizio TV is connected to a Wired network.
Also See: How To Stream Plex On Samsung Smart TV
I hope you understood all the steps mentioned above, now you know how to access internet on Vizio smart TV. If you still have any questions or would like to give any suggestions let us know in the comments section below. Share this post with your friends and check out our other posts for the latest How-To-Guides and tech content.