The Internet is needed for all nowadays, and for some reason, if you won’t be able to access it on your smartphone or any other device, it really annoys you. So, if you are also facing some problems while connecting your Hisense Smart TV to WiFi network or a wired network for accessing the internet, then no need to worry because today we are going to show you how you can connect your Hisense TV to WiFi or a wired network.
For those who don’t know how to connect their Hisense TV to a WiFi network or a wired network, or if your Hisense TV won’t connect to WiFi, You can follow the steps given below to connect your Hisense Smart TV to WiFi.
In order to connect your Hisense Smart TV to WiFi, first press the Menu button on the TV remote. Now navigate to Network > Wireless > Choose your WiFi Network > Fill in your WiFi password > Select Connect.
How To Connect Hisense TV To WiFi
In case your Hisense TV won’t connect to WiFi, then you can follow the steps given below:
Steps To Connect Hisense TV To WiFi
- First, press the “Menu” button on your Hisense TV remote.
- After that, choose the Network option and press on the “OK” button.
- Choose the “Network” option, and select the “Wireless” option.
- Select your “WiFi Network” and enter all the credentials.
Congratulation, now your Smart TV is connected to your WiFi network.
How To Connect Hisense TV To A Wired Network
In case your Hisense TV won’t connect to a wired network, then you can follow the steps given below:
Steps To Connect Hisense TV To A Wired Network
- First, connect your Ethernet cable to your Hisense TV’s LAN Port.
- Now, press the “Menu” button on your TV remote.
- Choose the “Network” option and press the “OK” button.
- Select the “Wired Network” option.
Congratulation, now your Hisense TV is connected to a Wired network.
I hope you understood all the steps mentioned above, now you know how to connect Hisense TV to WiFi. If you still have any questions or would like to give any suggestions let us know in the comments below. Share this post with your friends and check out our other posts for the latest How-To-Guides and tech content.