Almost all soundbars on the market use the same ways for connecting to any device, such as a TV, laptop, or computer. However, a non-technical user may find these basic methods a bit complicated. As a result, in today’s article, we’ll go through all of the ways to connect Onn Soundbar to TV, PC, or Laptop.
4 Best Ways To Connect Onn Soundbar To The TV
The three most practical and common ways to connect the Onn Soundbar to the TV are discussed below: optical connection, HDMI, and Bluetooth. In each method, we’ll go over the specific procedures you’ll need to do.
1. Connect Onn Soundbar To TV Via HDMI
The Onn Soundbar can be easily connected to the TV using HDMI, which is one of the most common ways to connect two devices. Let’s take a look at some of the steps you’ll need to follow.
- Take out the HDMI cable that comes with your Onn Soundbar.
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into your TV and another into your Onn Soundbar.
- Go to the Audio Settings page on your TV and change the Output option to Wired or HDMI.
Output options labeling varies for each TV, just refer to the television manual guide to select the right option. Hurray! It’s done now you can use your Onn Soundbar with your TV and enjoy music, tv shows, and more.
Also See: How To Reset Vizio Soundbar
2. Connect Onn Soundbar To TV Using AUX Cable
Aux Cable is the second way to connect the Onn Soundbar to the TV. Follow the steps given below to set it up.
- Take out the AUX cable that comes with your Onn Soundbar.
- Plug one end of the AUX cable into your Onn Soundbar and another one into your TV.
- Now, go to the Audio Settings page and change the Output option to AUX or Wired.
3. Connect Onn Soundbar To TV Using Digital Optical Cable
Digital Optical Cable or Optical Cable is the third way to connect the Onn Soundbar to the TV. Almost every soundbar these days includes digital optical cable, and the Onn Soundbar is no exception. Make sure both your TV and Soundbar have the optical port available. Let’s see how you can set it up in a few simple steps.
- Take out the Optical cable that comes with your Onn Soundbar.
- Plug one end of the Optical cable into your Onn Soundbar and another into your TV.
- Now, go to the Audio Settings page on your TV and change the Output option to Wired or Optical cable.
4. Connect Onn Soundbar To TV Via Bluetooth
Bluetooth is one of the best and last methods to connect your Onn Soundbar to TV. Follow the steps given below to connect it via Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth on both your TV and Onn Soundbar using the remote control.
- When a Blue Light flash your Onn Soundbar is reday to pair with the TV.
- On your TV go to the Bluetooth list and select “Onn 36 5.1 Soundbar” and then press “Connect” button.
- The Blue Light on your Onn Sounbar will stop blinking after it is successfully connected to the TV.
The most common methods for connecting any audio device to a TV are HDMI and Bluetooth; choose the one that works best for you. If this guide was helpful to you, please share it with your friends, and check out our other How-to-Guides for more amazing and informative articles like this.