As wireless earbuds and headphones become increasingly popular, it’s important to know how to connect them to your Bluetooth device. This blog will teach you how to pair and connect Onn earbuds to Bluetooth on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Whether you’re looking to make a Hands-free Call, Listen To Music, or Watch Videos, this guide is sure to help! Happy listening!
Connecting Onn Headphones To Bluetooth On Android
There’s nothing worse than struggling to get your headphones to work wirelessly with your Android device.
That’s why we’re here to help you, connecting Onn headphones to Bluetooth on Android is simple just follow the steps given below:
- Go to your phone Settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Tap on the “Pair new device” option.
- Put your Onn headphones in pairing mode.
- Look for Onn headphones in the list
- Tap on your device and select Pair.
Connecting Onn Headphones To Bluetooth On iOS
If you’re looking to connect your Onn headphones to your iOS device, there is a simple process that you need to follow:
- Go to Settings >> Bluetooth and turn on the toggle.
- Put your Onn headphones in pairing mode and wait for them to appear on the list.
- To pair, tap on your Onn headphones when it appears onscreen.
Connecting Onn Headphones To Bluetooth On Windows
If you’re looking to connect your Onn headphones to your Windows device, there is a simple process that you need to follow. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to your Windows Settings.
- Click on “Bluetooth & devices”.
- Click on “Add device” and select “Bluetooth”.
- Wait for your Onn headphones to appear.
- Click on your Device and click on “Pair”.
Connecting Onn Headphones To Bluetooth On macOS
If you are a macOS user, it is really simple to connect and pair your Onn headphones or earbuds to Bluetooth. Before we move ahead make sure your Onn headphones are turned on and discoverable.
- On your Mac, click on the Apple menu.
- Click on “System Preferences” and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Onn headphones in the list, then click Connect.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I troubleshoot Bluetooth connectivity issues with Onn headphones and earbuds?
There are a few things that you can try to troubleshoot Bluetooth connectivity issues with Onn headphones and earbuds. First, make sure the headphones or earbuds are in close range with your device. Next, try different audio or Bluetooth settings on your device. Lastly, try removing and pairing the headphones or earbuds on your device again.
How do I put my Onn headphones in pairing mode?
Press and hold the power/pairing button until the LED light starts blinking. This will be anywhere between five and ten seconds, depending on which model you own.
Why won’t my Onn headphones connect to Bluetooth?
There could be several reasons why your Onn headphones would not connect to Bluetooth, but the most common issue is that Bluetooth pairing may have failed. Try re-pairing the headphones by pressing and holding the power button for about five seconds until the headphones turn off and then power them back on. If that does not work, try resetting the Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet.
Connecting Onn headphones and earbuds to Bluetooth is a quick and easy process on any device. Now you can relax and enjoy the fantastic sound of your brand new set of ONN headphones. And at a price that will make you happy.
- How To Connect Blackweb Headphones To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Yamaha Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Sennheiser Headphones & Earbuds To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Sony Headphones & Speakers To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Bose Headphones & Speakers To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Skullcandy Headphones & Speakers To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Jabra Headphones & Earbuds To Bluetooth