Want to connect a Sony wireless speaker or headphones to Bluetooth? This guide will walk you through the steps necessary to connect any Sony device to Bluetooth on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS devices.
Connecting Sony Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth On Android
There’s nothing worse than struggling to get your headphones to work wirelessly with your Android device.
That’s why we’re here to help you, connecting Sony headphones to Bluetooth on Android is simple just follow the steps given below:
- Go to your phone Settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Tap on the “Pair new device” option.
- Put your Sony speakers/headphones in pairing mode.
- Look for your Sony device in the list
- Tap on your device and select Pair.
Connecting Sony Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth On iOS
If you’re looking to connect your Sony speakers and headphones to your iOS device, there is a simple process that you need to follow:
- Go to Settings >> Bluetooth and turn on the toggle.
- Put your Sony device in pairing mode and wait for them to appear on the list.
- To pair, tap on your Sony device when it appears onscreen.
Connecting Sony Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth On Windows
If you’re looking to connect your Sony speakers and headphones to your Windows device, there is a simple process that you need to follow. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to your Windows “Settings”.
- Click on “Bluetooth & devices”.
- Click on “Add device” and select “Bluetooth”.
- Wait for your Sony device to appear.
- Click on your Device and click on “Pair”.
Connecting Sony Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth On macOS
If you are a macOS user, it is really simple to connect and pair your Sony headphones or speakers to Bluetooth. Before we move ahead make sure your Sony speakers or headphones are turned on and discoverable.
- On your Mac, click on the Apple menu.
- Click on “System Preferences” and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Sony speakers/headphones in the list, then click Connect.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I troubleshoot Bluetooth connectivity issues with Sony headphones and speakers?
There are a few things that you can try to troubleshoot Bluetooth connectivity issues with Sony headphones and speakers. First, make sure the headphones or speakers are in close range with your device. Next, try different audio or Bluetooth settings on your device. Lastly, try removing and pairing the headphones or speakers on your device again.
How do I put my Sony headphones in pairing mode?
Press and hold the power/pairing button until the LED light starts blinking. This will be anywhere between five and ten seconds, depending on which model you own.
Why won’t my Sony speakers connect to Bluetooth?
There could be several reasons why your Sony speakers would not connect to Bluetooth, but the most common issue is that Bluetooth pairing may have failed. Try re-pairing the speakers by pressing and holding the power button for about five seconds until the speakers turn off and then power them back on. If that does not work, try resetting the Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet.
We hope this article has helped you set up your Sony headphones and speakers to connect to Bluetooth. Connecting Sony wireless headphones and speakers to Bluetooth should be easy to do after reading this article. Now that you have these steps, you shouldn’t have a problem connecting your headphones or speakers to Bluetooth.
- How To Connect Blackweb Headphones To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Sennheiser Headphones & Earbuds To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Bose Headphones & Speakers To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Skullcandy Headphones & Speakers To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Jabra Headphones & Earbuds To Bluetooth
- How To Connect JBL Headphones & Speakers To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Harman Kardon Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth