So, you have just bought yourself a pair of awesome headphones or speakers with amazing audio. But one thing that bothers you is the fact that you can’t connect Skullcandy headphones & speakers to Bluetooth and this is making you upset.
But if you have made up your mind to connect your Skullcandy product To Bluetooth, then have patience. Because I will be guiding you through the process to connect the Skullcandy device to Bluetooth so that it isn’t a hassle to listen to music with any Bluetooth-enabled device in the near future.
Connecting Skullcandy Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth On Android
There’s nothing worse than struggling to get your headphones to work wirelessly with your Android device.
That’s why we’re here to help you, connecting Skullcandy headphones to Bluetooth on Android is simple just follow the steps given below:
- Go to your phone Settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Tap on the “Pair new device” option.
- Put your Skullcandy speakers/headphones in pairing mode.
- Look for your Skullcandy device in the list
- Tap on your device and select Pair.
Connecting Skullcandy Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth On iOS
If you’re looking to connect your Skullcandy speakers and headphones to your iOS device, there is a simple process that you need to follow:
- Go to Settings >> Bluetooth and turn on the toggle.
- Put your Skullcandy device in pairing mode and wait for them to appear on the list.
- To pair, tap on your Skullcandy device when it appears onscreen.
Connecting Skullcandy Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth On Windows
If you’re looking to connect your Skullcandy speakers and headphones to your Windows device, there is a simple process that you need to follow. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to your Windows “Settings”.
- Click on “Bluetooth & devices”.
- Click on “Add device” and select “Bluetooth”.
- Wait for your Skullcandy device to appear.
- Click on your Device and click on “Pair”.
Connecting Skullcandy Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth On macOS
If you are a macOS user, it is really simple to connect and pair your Skullcandy headphones or speakers to Bluetooth. Before we move ahead make sure your Skullcandy speakers or headphones are turned on and discoverable.
- On your Mac, click on the Apple menu.
- Click on “System Preferences” and click Bluetooth.
- Select the Skullcandy speakers/headphones in the list, then click Connect.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I troubleshoot Bluetooth connectivity issues with Skullcandy headphones and speakers?
There are a few things that you can try to troubleshoot Bluetooth connectivity issues with Skullcandy headphones and speakers. First, make sure the headphones or speakers are in close range with your device. Next, try different audio or Bluetooth settings on your device. Lastly, try removing and pairing the headphones or speakers on your device again.
How do I put my Skullcandy headphones in pairing mode?
Press and hold the power/pairing button until the LED light starts blinking. This will be anywhere between five and ten seconds, depending on which model you own.
Why won’t my Skullcandy speakers connect to Bluetooth?
There could be several reasons why your Skullcandy speakers would not connect to Bluetooth, but the most common issue is that Bluetooth pairing may have failed. Try re-pairing the speakers by pressing and holding the power button for about five seconds until the speakers turn off and then power them back on. If that does not work, try resetting the Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet.
That’s all it takes to connect your Skullcandy headphones or speakers to Bluetooth. This should work with any model of headphones made by the company, including the Aviator, Ink’d series, and the Riot series. Before you know it, you’ll be listening to great music while having a clear signal on your phone or tablet.
- How To Connect Blackweb Headphones To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Sony Headphones & Speakers To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Bose Headphones & Speakers To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Jabra Headphones & Earbuds To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Sonos Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth
- How To Connect JBL Headphones & Speakers To Bluetooth
- How To Connect Harman Kardon Speakers & Headphones To Bluetooth