WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps and it is not only because of texting. There are other features available too like display pictures, WhatsApp status, calling, matters a lot to many users. Putting up status or stories on WhatsApp are in trend right now, just like putting up Facebook or Instagram stories. But what if you find a great video on someone’s WhatsApp status? Everybody knows how to take a screenshots of an image status but what about a video.
Today, here we are ready with the detailed guide on how you can download WhatsApp status on your Android smartphone with or without any app.
How to download WhatsApp Status using the third-party app
Using the Status Saver Downloader for Whatsapp app you can quickly download Images, Videos, and GIFs of someones status. This app also allows you to share the downloaded Whatsapp status right from app to your family and friends. You can also daily explore latest and trending status videos in the editor and creator stories.
How to use Status Saver Downloader for Whatsapp app
- First, you have to see the status of your original Whatsapp messenger.
- Open Status Saver app, it will automatically scan and display the Photos, GIFs or Videos that you have seen.
- You can directly save Display Pictures or Profile Videos to your device, and you can also share it on different social media platforms.
- You can play videos directly and a single tap on the image to view it.
- The app doesn’t need QR Code web Scan security or call verification like 2nd methods.
- Seen old and previous status will auto-update in this app version.
So, this how you can easily download WhatsApp status using a third-party app. But, if you don’t want to install third-party apps on your device because of privacy concerns. You can try the second method to download WhatsApp status without any app.
How to download WhatsApp Status without any app
- First, Go to your system File manager or if you don’t have any, download EsFile Explorer from Google Play Store.
- Open the File manager and tap on the three-line menu icon at the top left corner in the app.
- Now, tap on the “Settings” and turn on the “show hidden files” option.
- Go to Internal storage >> WhatsApp >> Media >> Statuses.
- Every status that you have seen in the last 24 hours will show in WhatsApp media folder, you can tap on the desired image or video to view it.
- Long press on the image or video and move it to your desired location for example Camera, Downloads, WhatsApp images and so on.
The steps mentioned above can vary from one Android phone to another. In most of the File managers, you will find the WhatsApp media folder right on the apps main screen as soon as you open the app.
So, try these two methods and let us know which one works for you in the comments box. Do share this with your family and friends on social media and check out our other posts for latest tech content.