If you’ve ever wanted to save a Facebook video for later, then this guide is for you. In this article, we’ll show you how to download Facebook videos to your iPhone camera roll so that you can watch them offline later on.
This is a great way to save videos for when you have limited bandwidth or an unreliable connection. We also recommend using this trick if you want to keep a record of your Facebook videos without having to upload them to a separate file.
How To Download Facebook Videos To iPhone & iPad
Facebook videos are great for sharing with friends, but sometimes you want to save them for later. If you’ve got an iPhone or iPad, this is easy to do. In this guide, I’ll be discussing two methods for downloading Facebook videos to an iPhone or iPad.
- Using the MyMedia App
- Using Browser and File Manager for Documents App
Also See: How To Fix Facebook Session Expired Error
How To Copy Video Link On Facebook
- Launch the “Facebook” app on your phone.
- Go to the video you want to save on your phone.
- Tap on “Share” at the bottom right corner, then tap “Copy Link”.
Now. the link to your Facebook video will be copied to your iPhone’s clipboard.
Download Facebook Videos With MyMedia App
I use the MyMedia app on my iPhone and it works flawlessly. It’s a file management app for iOS devices that allows you to manage your files. In order to download Facebook videos to your iPhones camera roll, follow the steps given below:
- Download “MyMedia App” from the Apple App Store.
- Open “Facebook” and search for the video you want to download.
- Hit the share button and tap on the “Copy Link” option.
- Launch the “Safari browser” and go to “https://savefrom.net/“.
- Paste the video link and tap on the “Download” button.
- Next, download the video in your desired resolution.
- Once the video has been downloaded, open the “MyMedia App” and save it to the camera roll from there.
Must Read: How To Remove Or Disable Reels On Facebook
Download Facebook Videos Using Browser And File Manager For Documents App
- Download the “Browser and File Manager for Documents” app from Apple App Store.
- Launch the app once it’s installed and tap on the “Address Bar” at the top.
- Paste this URL: “10downloader.com” in the Address Bar.
- Once the website is loaded, tap on the Facebook icon.
- Open “Facebook” and find the video you want to download.
- Tap on the “Share” button, then select the “Copy Link” option.
- Now, paste the “Facebook Video Link” and tap on the “Download” button.
- After downloading the file, go to the “Files tab” and tap on the three dots next to the video file.
- Next, select the Open In > Save Video option to download the video on your iPhone.
Also Read: Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up Or Working
Facebook videos are some of the most popular online content today. And with the amount of content, it can be tough to decide what you really want to watch. But that’s where these methods come in handy!
By downloading Facebook videos to your iPhone, you can not only save hours of time but also have access to them at any time without a data connection.