How to Fix Steam Pending Transaction Error?: A Pending transaction mostly occurs in Steam due to incomplete Steam purchase. The purchasing experience on Steam is quite secure and good but due to slow internet connectivity or any network glitch, the payment process might get stuck and when you try to carry on another purchase, Steam will show the pending transaction error.
This Steam Pending Transaction error message was not reported by any user as a ‘glitch’. In every case, either there is slow internet connectivity or there is indeed a pending Steam transaction against your account. The problem is usually solved by removing the pending transaction instantly as you will follow the steps down below.
We will be showing you 3 methods to Fix Steam Pending Transaction Error
Cancel Pending Transactions in Steam
1. Open Steam Client and click on the Account Details If you are having issues in completing the cancellation process from the steam client then you can always use the Steam Purchase Help Page to cancel the pending transaction.
2. Now click on View purchase history which will open a list of Steam transactions.
3. If there is more than one pending purchases, then select any one of the pending purchases.
4. Now select the “Cancel this transaction”
5. Click on the “Cancel my purchase”.
6. Repeat the process for all other pending purchase orders.
7. Restart Steam and check if you can make another purchase without any problem.
Using Steam Website
Another and one of the best workaround around the pending transaction error is by using the Steam website to make the purchase in your account.
Even though the payment system is the same between both the platforms, sometimes there are internet connectivity issues in the Steam client because of certain ports.
Try to login to your account using the Steam website and try to complete the same transaction again. If the transaction becomes successful, you can easily use the item you purchased on the Steam client on any PC.
Using another Payment Method
This is another very rare instance where we see this problem is where the payment method which you are using to make the payment on Steam that isn’t either supported by the platform or there is some technical error in processing the transaction itself.
Here, you can try using an alternative payment method, for example, you can try using your Debit card or Credit directly with Steam instead of using third-party payment services like PayPal, etc.
I hope the article has helped you Fixing the Steam Pending Transaction Error please share this article with your friends and family members to keep visiting gizdoc.com.