If you’re looking to cast Funimation content to your TV using Chromecast, this guide is for you. In this post, we’ll guide you through the basic steps of configuring Chromecast and Funimation, followed by instructions on how to start casting your favorite anime titles.
Whether you’re a fan of Naruto or Attack on Titan, this guide has everything you need to get started. So keep reading to find out how to use Chromecast to cast Funimation content on your TV!
Funimation on Chromecast
There are two ways to Chromecast Funimation video content to a TV.
- Using Smartphone [Android/iOS]
- Using Google Chrome Browser
- Smart TV or Android TV.
- Google Chromecast 3rd gen or other models.
- Smartphone or PC.
- Strong and stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to the smart TV.
- Connect the casting device and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
Funimation Subscription Plans
Funimation is a place where you can watch anime shows and movies. They have three different ways for you to watch, and each one has different things you can do.
If you’re not sure if you like it, you can try it for free for two whole weeks to see if you like it before you decide to pay for it.
|Premium Plus Ultra
How To Cast Funimation To TV Using Chromecast [Android / iOS]
1. Launch the Funimation app on your smartphone.
2. Sign in to your Funimation account.
3. Tap on the Cast icon available in the top right corner.
4. Select your Chromecast device from the device list.
5. Once your phone is successfully connected to Chromecast, you will see the Funimation app screen on the TV.
6. To stop casting, click the Cast button and then tap on Stop Casting.
Must See: How To Block Ads On Funimation
How To Chromecast Funimation Using PC
1. Open the Chrome browser on your PC or Laptop.
2. Go to the Funimation website “https://www.funimation.com”.
3. Click on Log In in the top right corner and enter your Account Credentials.
4. After the successful login, select the Show or Episode you want to watch.
5. Select the Three-dot Icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
6. Now, select the Cast option on the list.
7. Choose your Chromecast device from the device list.
8. Click on the Sources option and select Cast Tab.
If you successfully follow the instructions above, the Funimation video will begin casting to your Chromecast TV.
Finally, using Chromecast to cast Funimation on your TV is an easy and quick method to watch your favorite anime series on a larger screen. By following the instructions in this guide, you can quickly connect your Chromecast to your TV and begin watching Funimation.
Funimation offers a wide collection of anime to pick from, whether you’re a fan of action, romance, comedy, or drama, making it the ideal platform for anime fans. So, why not use Chromecast to cast Funimation to your TV today and enjoy a cinematic anime experience from the comfort of your own home?
Can you Chromecast Funimation?
Funimation has integrated casting capabilities, allowing you to easily Chromecast content directly from the platform.
How to fix Funimation not working on Chromecast?
– Properly connect your Chromecast to your TV.
– Ensure that Chromecast is running on the latest OS and try to cast again.
How to stop buffering on Funimation?
A strong internet connection is necessary to stream Funimation smoothly without interruption.