Whether you’re working at office or going somewhere, you always need to receive necessary calls notifications and messages. The Fitbit Charge HR allows you to just do that with Caller ID. Yes, Fitbits aren’t only for counting your steps or measuring calories.
You might not all the time be able to hear your phone ring, particularly in noisy surroundings. While working in the workplace, your mobile phone might be on silent or Do Not Disturb mode to avoid disrupting you and your coworkers focus and workflow.
Are you looking for how to setup caller ID on Fitbit Charge HR? The name of your caller scrolls across the Fitbit screen and gently but noticeably vibrates on your wrist. Then you’ll be able to decide whether to answer a vital call or wait until later to get back to your caller if it is much less urgent.
First, you have to confirm, “Is your iPhone compatible with the Fitbit supported devices?” Just, check the provided link given above to see if your phone is listed or not, because Caller ID works only with the permitted iPhone devices.
Steps To Setup Caller ID On Fitbit
1. First things first, turn on the Bluetooth using Settings on your iPhone, or via the control center
- Settings >> Bluetooth >> Toggle On the button; OR
- Swipe up at the bottom of your home screen to access control center >> Tap On the Bluetooth symbol.
2. Turn on your mobile phone-call notifications.
- Go to Settings icon >> Notifications >> Phone >> Toggle On the Allow Notifications button
3. Now, place your Fitbit Charge HR near your iPhone to complete the setup.
Next, have you downloaded and installed the Fitbit app on your iPhone? If not, it is a great time to do so. Already have it? Keep it up.
1. First, open the Fitbit app.
2. Tap on the “Charge HR” pictured at the top of the app dashboard.
3. Choose “Notifications.”
4. Toggle on the “Call Notifications” button.
When your iPhone initially connects to your Fitbit Charge HR, follow the steps that appear to connect them. Ensure that you are within the specified distance of at least 20 feet (6 meters) from iPhone to Fitbit for receiving Caller ID notifications on your Fitbit.
Give It A Check
You must now be able to see Caller ID on your Fitbit Charge HR display and feel a vibration alert on your wrist. You could give it a check and make a test call. Another method to make sure that your Fitbit Charge HR tracker is linked to your iPhone is to examine the list of Bluetooth devices connected to your iPhone; if it’s connected, it should appear.
As soon as the initial connection is established between your iPhone and Fitbit, to re-establish the connection later, you just need to activate Bluetooth on your iPhone to get things up and to work.
So this how you can see a caller’s ID on your Fitbit Charge HR. If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to ask in the comments below. Share this post with your friends and check out our other posts for the latest How-To-Guides and tech content.