Everyone hates DIRECTV Error Code 775. Not only does it prevent you from enjoying your NFL game, HBO, or whatever other channel you watch, but it’s an error most people aren’t familiar with. Thankfully, there are several simple things you can do to resolve the problem.
If you are experiencing DIRECTV error code 775 while trying to watch your favorite movies and tv shows on DIRECTV. In this post, I’ll teach you how to resolve this issue. We will discuss 5 ways to fix it and make sure that your television is working fine.
5 Ways To Fix DIRECTV Error Code 775 Issue
There are many reasons why you might see this particular error code on your DIRECTV receiver or other DIRECTV equipment. It doesn’t necessarily mean that there is a problem with your equipment. In most cases, you can solve the Error Code 775 issue with a simple reboot of your device. If that doesn’t work, try the steps we outlined below:
Also See: 7 Ways To Cancel Frndly TV Subscription
#1. Check For Any Loose Connections
One of the most common causes of DIRECTV error code 775 is loose cable connections. Make sure all the cables connected to your TV are plugged in properly, follow the instructions given below:
- Head to your DIRECTV receiver.
- Check every single cable connected to your DIRECTV receiver and SAT IN connection is plugged in properly.
- If you find any loose connections plug them back into your DIRECTV receiver properly.
- Turn your television back on after making sure everything is securely connected, and check whether error code 775 is no longer there.
#2. Check The Swim Power Inserter
In addition to their satellite dish and receiver, Directv customers have a Swim power inserter. It must be plugged into a power outlet to function, and it must be attached to the wire that leads to your Directv satellite.
If you have a Swim power inserter, make sure it’s connected in, switched on, and ready to use. If it’s currently working, resetting it may be able to resolve the DIRECTV error code 775 issue. To reset your Swim power inserter, do the following:
- Remove the Swim power inserter from the power source and wait for about 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the Swim power inserter to its power source and ensure that it is turned on.
- Check that everything is properly connected, then switch on your TV to see whether the problem has been fixed.
#3. Unplug And Re-plug Cables
Try to unplug all electrical wires connected to the DIRECTV including the main power source.
- Unplug all cables that go into the DIRECTV box, including the power cable.
- Make sure your power socket is working properly if it doesn’t try another socket.
- Reconnect all the cables and see if Error Code 775 on your DIRECTV is resolved.
Must Read: How To Install Virgin TV Go On Firestick?
#4. Allow The Storm To Pass
Due to natural interference caused by solar storms or climate change, DIRECTV users may see the error code 775 while viewing TV in specific circumstances. If such unexpected natural events cause the DIRECTV 775 error, your only options are to wait for the storm to pass or check for any issues with DIRECTV services.
#5. Contact DIRECTV Support
Contact your DIRECTV service provider and describe the DIRECTV error 775 if none of the above methods works for you. Additionally, several basic faults with your DIRECTV receiver and satellite dishes, such as frayed wiring, defective hardware, or software, may create issues. They should be able to tell you what the error is, why it happened in the first place, and if they can fix it.
Give these 5 solutions a try if you’re having trouble with DIRECTV 775 error code, as they may end up fixing your issue. Some might be easier to implement than others, but each one is worth a shot. Also, share it with your friends and family if they are also facing the same issue, and don’t let the entertainment stop.